If anyone wishes to support this benefit tournament, here is our support letter – thanks in advance for the consideration!
12th Annual USO Benefit Golf Tournament
Saturday, September 5th, 2015 at Bay Path Golf Course
193 North Brookfield Road, East Brookfield, MA 01515
(508) 867-8161 (Bay Path Golf Course) or (508) 867-9634 (Mark Morin) MarkAMorin@aol.com
Dear Friend and Fellow American,
The USO supports our brave military with many morale support activities. We are looking forward to support the efforts of the USO and our troops our 12th annual benefit golf tournament.
We need your help and support to be successful!
The USO is a non-governmental organization dedicated to volunteer support of our troops and their families. The USO is private & relies totally on outside support like this event.
The 12th Annual USO Benefit Golf Tournament will be held on Saturday, September 5th. The format will be a 4-person Callaway. Registration will be at 7:30 AM and we will have a shotgun start at 8:00 AM.
You can help in any or all of these three ways:
- Sign up as a team or individually and come out and play – this is the biggest need we have! Please fill out and mail/drop off the attached entry form to Bay Path GC with your entry fee to or sign up at Bay Path GC. Please make out checks for golf play to Bay Path Golf Course. The cost is only $340 per foursome or $85 per player, and includes 18 holes of golf and a meal afterwards. Golf carts are extra and need to be reserved with Bay Path GC ahead of time on a first-come-first-served basis).Please reserve your team’s spot by August 27th! we need to know this to arrange food, etc. – so letting us know you are coming is a very big help). Singles are welcome and we can help you get team mates – just let us know you want to play
- Hole Sponsor – $50 or more (please make hole sponsor checks payable to the USO).
- Donate a gift certificate or a raffle item that we can use! You can drop off at Bay Path or we can pick it up – please call Mark Morin at (508) 867-9634 for pick up.
Thank you so much in advance for your generous support of the USO and our courageous men and women in uniform!
The USO Benefit Golf Tournament Committee: Mark and Lynn Morin, Justyne Smith, Bob Tilton, Ray Lareau, Sr., Jerry Dufresne, Jim Hemenway, JP LeBoeuf, Debbie Rice
12th ANNUAL USO GOLF TOURNAMENT, Saturday, September 5th, 2015
(Please check all that apply)
- Yes, I’d like to reserve my foursome! My $340 check for golf, payable to Bay Path GC is enclosed. The names of my foursome are as below (if you know the names):
- Please choose a TEAM NAME – you can pick Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, American Legion or VFW Post, former veteran or active duty member, or whatever you want!:
- PLEASE CHOOSE A TEAM NAME: _________________________________________Team Captain:____________________________________________________________Player 2:_________________________________________________________________Player 3:_________________________________________________________________Player 4:_________________________________________________________________
- Yes, I’d like to play but I need a team! My check for $85, payable to Bay Path GC is enclosed. Please reserve a spot for me and put me on a team! My Name is:________________________________________________________________________________
- Yes, I’d like to sponsor a hole – my $50 or greater donation, payable to the USO, is enclosed. Please list my sponsorship as follows: ____________________________________________________________________________
- Yes, I’d like to donate a prize or prizes for your raffle.
- PRIZE OR PRIZES DONATED: _________________________________________________________
- VALUE: ____________________________________________________________________________
- THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF THE TRoOPS AND THE USO!